1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:But this game Messi really tried to do everything himself. Dribbling 2-3 players and then deciding to shoot even if a teammate had better position. It's like he thought the rest of his teammates were going to screw it.
    I think he did try and do a lot himself but there’s a sense that his team mates keep wanting to set him up only. There’s such a weight on his shoulders he doesn’t get to be team mate but has to be an individual in that team and I think that’s mainly because of the other players not working in a way that gets the best use out of him. I’m certain that if they placed less of an emphasis on setting up Messi you’d actually find him popping up at the right time and getting more from him.

2. Larry would be an angry defender.
  3. LOL... Peru has a player they call U2

(but it is written as Yuton )
  4. Larry is Roy Keane. Adam is Paul McGrath. Edge is Robbie Keane. Bono is Eamon Dunphy.
  5. Problem with Argentina is the focus is too much on Messi, need to get Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain and Dybala involved more. Look what happened, the only time they got the ball to Aguero, he scored. Still think Messi will come out of his shell though

Been a good start to the tournament so far! I don't know if it's been discussed but who do we reckon has the underdogs tag? Personally, I think it's Croatia. Don't think Belgium are worthy of the tag anymore.
  6. Auf geht's, Deutschland, kämpfen und siegen

Go Germany we're ready to defend the title
  7. Go México

Best anthem singing so far!
  8. The hell 100% change on play system in second half needed, guys. It's real crap so far.
  9. CAN-TEE-NOO-DJORIS...!!!

10. Haha, you're now an honorary Mexican Joyce.

Go Mexico!!
  11. Aye, ya, ya, ya..!.

I'm (almost) always for the green shirts...and Mexico has 3 players who play/played in the Dutch competion... Lozano, for instance...