2018-05-28 - Duluth
Тур: Experience and Innocence tour
Песен исполнено: 26
аудиозаписи: 2
  1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

Yes, it did. (Made for bad pictures though.

I'll add this to my short review... it's easy to criticize this show from your computer. But seeing it live... I got it. I got everything about it. The whole concept... innocence to experience and back again. Brilliant. No lack of energy. No confused crowds. No lack of audience interest or intensity. Not from where I was anyway...

So, in short... until you see it for yourself - STFU! And after that, if you don't get it or don't enjoy, it may be time to find another band to latch your hopes onto!
    Glad to hear you had a great time, knew you’d be a happy man when they played Gloria which sounded as excellent as always. It did sound like a good show last night.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Glad to hear you had a great time, knew you’d be a happy man when they played Gloria which sounded as excellent as always. It did sound like a good show last night.

And if they did a 2nd night here, I'd go back tonight to see the exact same show again!

How 'bout dem apples!
  3. I wanted to save this for my Las Vegas1 review, but I guess it feels right now (too). Just sharing the vibe I guess

On the floor (in Vegas) I was standing in front of 3 Mexicans, who were leaning with their back against the Red Zone. Anyway, they we're having a good time and screaming for Adam every now and then. Definitely dedicated fans!

Now, when the first notes of Acrobat came out the speaker, I sort of spontaneously turned around and one of the Mexican girls looked at me with that same look of happiness I probably had on my face, and we felt into each others arms and sort of hug-cried: "Acrobat!" We got "Acrobat!" and then we danced and sung like mad

THAT was so beautiful & heartwarming

4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    I wanted to save this for my Las Vegas1 review, but I guess it feels right now (too). Just sharing the vibe I guess

On the floor (in Vegas) I was standing in front of 3 Mexicans, who were leaning with their back against the Red Zone. Anyway, they we're having a good time and screaming for Adam every now and then. Definitely dedicated fans!

Now, when the first notes of Acrobat came out the speaker, I sort of spontaneously turned around and one of the Mexican girls looked at me with that same look of happiness I probably had on my face, and we felt into each others arms and sort of hug-cried: "Acrobat!" We got "Acrobat!" and then we danced and sung like mad

5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    I wanted to save this for my Las Vegas1 review, but I guess it feels right now (too). Just sharing the vibe I guess

Very nice, that’s one thing I wished I’d stayed spoiler free for but i won’t be seeing them til October so it was never going to happen plus I like following the shows. It will still be an amazing thing hearing it in person though. I’ll be more than happy to hear that 2 nights in a row.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Very nice, that’s one thing I wished I’d stayed spoiler free for but i won’t be seeing them til October so it was never going to happen plus I like following the shows. It will still be an amazing thing hearing it in person though. I’ll be more than happy to hear that 2 nights in a row.
    Well, I was "virtually" spoiler free... I knew about Acrobat being played in Tulsa, and I kinda expected it to become a regular. But, yeah, it was also sort of relieve that I didn't missed out on that one
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

Yes, it did. (Made for bad pictures though.

I'll add this to my short review... it's easy to criticize this show from your computer. But seeing it live... I got it. I got everything about it. The whole concept... innocence to experience and back again. Brilliant. No lack of energy. No confused crowds. No lack of audience interest or intensity. Not from where I was anyway...

So, in short... until you see it for yourself - STFU! And after that, if you don't get it or don't enjoy, it may be time to find another band to latch your hopes onto!

Love it, sir. Glad you managed to find a ticket and that you enjoyed the show so much!

8. Hahaha. Scrolling back through the show thread and had to laugh at this. So true. Is this why I initially disliked the song intensely when SOE came out, but now find myself enjoying it? And then seeing how well it works live combined with American Soul (and framed by Pride and COBL), I just go with it now.

9. Props to us in the ATL!

10. Taking the kids to church for the first time!

(wearing my new favorite shirt!)
  11. Brilliant, must have made the show even more special. Hope they enjoyed it as much as you did.