2018-05-28 - Duluth
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Great shirt!
    Is it a blue one?

And has anyone told you that you look a bit like Larry?
  2. yes, it's the steel blue (and it's soaking wet right here, so it looks darker than it actually is)

No one ever has until now, but I'll take that as a compliment!
  3. You def have a Larry-2005 vibe, dude!

What a great shirt, do you know who designed it?

PS. What a great baptism, eh? You just introduced them to the best church!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:You def have a Larry-2005 vibe, dude!

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:You def have a Larry-2005 vibe, dude!

p.s. - do i know who designed it. sheesh... like you think I don't know the designers of my wardrobe?

6. The first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "wow! Larry is wearing a U2start shirt!! ...no, wait... that's not Larry, right? what does the post says? oooh..."
  7. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]

The first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "wow! Larry is wearing a U2start shirt!! ...no, wait... that's not Larry, right? what does the post says? oooh..."
    Haha. You crazy fools!
  8. Show was great. I wasn't spoiler free, so no surprises, but there is nothing better than being there in person. The sound is so crisp and clear and loudddd. The hi def screen has to be seen in person. I was on Edge's side near the red zone, so super close to Adam during Pride. The audience loved it and we were about as loud as the band. I went with my dad and he was mostly spoiler free, so that was nice. All in all, I would have liked to hear RFD, but I can't complain because I was at another U2 show. Top notch as always.
  9. Originally posted by thefly07:Show was great. I wasn't spoiler free, so no surprises, but there is nothing better than being there in person. The sound is so crisp and clear and loudddd. The hi def screen has to be seen in person. I was on Edge's side near the red zone, so super close to Adam during Pride. The audience loved it and we were about as loud as the band. I went with my dad and he was mostly spoiler free, so that was nice. All in all, I would have liked to hear RFD, but I can't complain because I was at another U2 show. Top notch as always.
    Well said
  10. Forgot to mention that the drummer for Eagles of Death Metal was quite close to me in the red zone. Also saw a video on youtube that showed Norman Reedus from the Walking Dead was in attendance.