2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Canzoni suonate: 24
Registrazioni audio: 5
  1. SIRIUSly, folks.... Even though we don't have that, we have Hoserama's recordings.
  2. Very cool to have the high quality audio- you can really appreciate the little details they put in, like the shimmer Edge uses on a few songs (horses, WOWY…) really makes a difference for me
  3. Easy and Simple : I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  4. u2.com
    And watch this space for updates about how you can hear this exclusive new interview and final #U2UVSphere show on additional platforms in the coming weeks.
    I hope it won't be weeks before I can hear it. This last broadcast should have been global.
  5. This definitely should have been global. Hate this - couldn't travel to the US for the concert, can't get the stream... this sucks.

Thanks to Hoserama for giving awesome recordings that U2 doesnt seem to care about giving their non-US fans... (Been a paying member of the fanclub since its first iteration and would also pay for Sirius if available),

Sorry, rant over.
  6. Originally posted by Ramone:u2.com
    And watch this space for updates about how you can hear this exclusive new interview and final #U2UVSphere show on additional platforms in the coming weeks.
    I hope it won't be weeks before I can hear it. This last broadcast should have been global.
    Easy folks it took “only” 3 years to get Apollo as U2com gift!

Let’s start Hoserama FanClub
  7. They do a residency (tour) on the west coast of the US, which makes it for us Europeans (and the rest of the world) almost impossible and unpayable to attend unfortunately ...
    Therefore, most of the audience were (North) Americans. Kinda logic, right?
    And then U2 has a wonderful surprise for broadcasting their last concert - in full - only for the same audience?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you guys, but the rest of the world feels kinda left out.
    I'm confident U2 will realise this; the question is when?
    If not, I hope we can count on the legendary Hoserama. Because a wait of several years (Apollo), would be too unfair, right?
  8. Listening to the broadcast, it sounds good but I do honestly think that Horserama’s recordings of 11/01, 11/03 and 12/15 sound better. They’re quite impressive.
  9. I am a member of Hoserama FanClub and it is much faster.
  10. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to compare both?
    Wouldn't it be fabulous if Hoserama's turns out to be better?
    I have all faith in him!!!
  11. To anyone who was able to record this last broadcast or whoever wants to share it, I would love to hear it. Send me a private message please.