2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Is there any url where I can test this? I have VPN (Windscribe) but rather not install the app first..
  2. I used Betternet (the Google Chrome extension, not the app) and it worked connecting from Germany ('cause USA is not included in the free version). Don't ask me why...
  3. Is there any chance that I manage to subscribe without a credit card issued in the US/Canada? I tried yesterday night but I couldn’t finalise the procedure.
  4. I’m actually excited about this lol
  5. Can someone record the shows "Guest dj play U2" and "Desire"?
    Please!
    I love dance music
  6. All the good stuff will leak anyway. Plus they have the highlight shows for people outside NA.
  7. Is it just for the month of July they are doing this and are the programmes on a loop or are will they be constantly adding new content?
  8. Originally posted by popmarter:Is it just for the month of July they are doing this and are the programmes on a loop or are will they be constantly adding new content?
    The channel is supposed to be permanent this time vs the limited run U2 Experience channel in 2018.
  9. It's probably contacted up the wazoo with legalities for various reasons if it is American intellectual property.