1. You mean to say you don't know what 'Pixie Dust' is?
    I don't know either!
  2. I thought it was San Jose but now I'll have to listen to this boot!
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:I had one guy message me and say NYC3 was the best audience recording he'd ever heard, better than RB's Chicago 1987.

Enthusiasm is cool, but slow your roll. Talltaper and I had a chuckle over that comment.

Hoserama .... I am your biggest fan ..... ever. And while I generally I appreciate modesty, if you don't think this AT LEAST challenges rocks hottest ticket ...... please send me some of the stuff you are smoking in California.
  4. I have a show from Royal Blood that is an audience recording that has sound as good as ROT and the New York show. It can happen.
  5. I listen to the Tulsa show the most because it had the longest and best setlist.
  6. Originally posted by wa4892:[..]

Hoserama .... I am your biggest fan ..... ever. And while I generally I appreciate modesty, if you don't think this AT LEAST challenges rocks hottest ticket ...... please send me some of the stuff you are smoking in California.
    PA system was better than 1987, Rick was in the sweet spot, and Chicago 1987 is amazing especially considering the equipment of the time.

NYC3 is a very solid clear recording of this tour. It's kind of a crowded mix (mono PA mix, and I'm spoiled with stereo IEM mixes) and sometimes a bit muffled. But hey, I'm super picky.
  7. Originally posted by deffu2:I have a show from Royal Blood that is an audience recording that has sound as good as ROT and the New York show. It can happen.
    Which show?
  8. I have all my shows packed away as I am moving so I can't go and check. But it sounded like a soundboard recording. It may have been the Coachella 2015 show. There is a webcast and an audience recording.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:I had one guy message me and say NYC3 was the best audience recording he'd ever heard, better than RB's Chicago 1987.

Enthusiasm is cool, but slow your roll. Talltaper and I had a chuckle over that comment.

I do think it is one of the best ones I've heard......from any band.