1. 13, There's a light!
  2. I’m glad they’re making it available digitally for us I just wish it was going to be audio, so we could have the audio as well as the visual part of it. I know someone will probably rip the audio from it, but this way it’s done the legal way.
  3. Yup, I want the audio.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:Looks like no commercial release then.

Assume you can't use u2.com on your TVs built in Web browser so looks like either an Airplay job or connecting the mac via hdmi.

They may mention it later.
  5. They can put audio on streaming services... no physical format, just dowload/stream audio...
  6. 'Once we’ve aired the premiere, 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN’ will be available on demand for the duration of your annual subscription.'
    Does this mean we can watch it whenever we want for free? I'm a little confused with the phrase 'on demand', like doesn't that mean you'll have to pay to see it ?
  7. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:'Once we’ve aired the premiere, 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN’ will be available on demand for the duration of your annual subscription.'
    Does this mean we can watch it whenever we want for free? I'm a little confused with the phrase 'on demand', like doesn't that mean you'll have to pay to see it ?
    It will be available to watch whenever, for free.
  8. As long as you have a u2.com subscription
  9. cool, thank you.
  10. Only for a year though I assume as it mentions for the duration of your annual subscription although people will have it downloaded in 4k well within the year to keep I assume.
  11. I read that as "as long as you are subscribed to u2.com it will be available" rather than "it will only be available to stream for a year"
  12. Originally posted by SJKamal:I read that as "as long as you are subscribed to u2.com it will be available" rather than "it will only be available so stream for a year"
    Possibly but the use of the word annual makes it not too clear, they could easily have worded as ‘as long as you are subscribed’ so I wouldn’t say it’s certain to always be available but I’m sure I’ll find a download anyway and I’ll have the dvd which is fine for me. Am I right in saying if you don’t have a 4k tv it will just appear at the highest picture quality your tv can support?