1. In fact I don't even think "as long as you are subscribed to u2.com it will be available" is correct because what happens when the 2021 gift is announced? They won't let you have two years worth of gifts for the price of 1. So assume you will have to subscribe in the year 2020 to receive the concert film.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:I read that as "as long as you are subscribed to u2.com it will be available" rather than "it will only be available to stream for a year"
    During your annual subscription.

Otherwise they would simply write: during your subscription.

For me it says it' s only til Februar 2021.
  3. Im wondering.. if somebody did download the film as a 1080p mp4 (or even higher) could you burn that onto a blu ray disc..
  4. So, it will be streamed from march 13. My subscription ends (and will start, because i've renewed) march 14. This means i can watch it only march 13th???

That sucks 😢
  5. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:So, it will be streamed from march 13. My subscription ends (and will start, because i've renewed) march 14. This means i can watch it only march 13th???

That sucks 😢
    No if you’ve renewed you’ll be able to watch it as long as they keep it on u2.com which I assume is around a year.
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:Im wondering.. if somebody did download the film as a 1080p mp4 (or even higher) could you burn that onto a blu ray disc..
    I’m sure that could be done with the right equipment. In fact there’s a good chance it’s going to end up on eBay as a bootleg in blu Ray. I have to admit I’ll probably not watch the dvd much if I can get it downloaded onto my laptop in better quality, I’ll be able to connect it to my tv one way or another then. But I’ll have everything covered with the best quality in download and a physical copy for my collection and in fact not playing the dvd suits me so it won’t get any scratches it will just be a back up to get an audio rip.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m sure that could be done with the right equipment. In fact there’s a good chance it’s going to end up on eBay as a bootleg in blu Ray. I have to admit I’ll probably not watch the dvd much if I can get it downloaded onto my laptop in better quality, I’ll be able to connect it to my tv one way or another then. But I’ll have everything covered with the best quality in download and a physical copy for my collection and in fact not playing the dvd suits me so it won’t get any scratches it will just be a back up to get an audio rip.
    Yeah looks like it is doable. Could cost well over £100 though.
  8. Well at least they'll be a way to get an HD / 4K version.........still not renewing as the phyisical media they're providing is a joke and I am not paying 50 to be able to watch a HD concert for a year (should be digital download).
  9. I hope so 😃😃😃
  10. That's good news, hope our(u2fan)smartasses grab it 4ever... still streaming will have compromised (comressed) quality over actual 4K release, but there is hope... one day! till than the 4k steam will do and u2.com gift will collect its fair share of dust on the shelf
  11. the 2021 gift will be a 4k physical release of Berlin
  12. I think that is not possible catch the Streaming, because the transmission shall be in website, and not in TV. If there on a TV like a HBO, certainly we can download, but I dont believe.