1. I think the backing tracks are sometimes easy to miss when you’re there in person because the music is so loud. The fly for example definitely had added vocals for the ‘love we shine like a burning star’ bit, I’m sure edge was singing live as well but you could barely hear him over the album vocals. It was pretty cool though I think that’s the first time they’ve done that with the fly or at least the first time it’s been as noticeable and I liked it. Is it Bono singing that bit on the album? Sounds like it anyway.
  2. Long time U2 fan.
    Was at Zoo TV. Was at Slane.
    Etcetera.
    This right here is the best recorded live show yet: sound, setlist, picture quality, energy, pace - and most important: band/Bono.
    Everything falls into place.
    U2 are on fire from start to finish.
    I'm very grateful for this gift. 🙌
  3. They did the stream for Adams birthday, I wonder what they’ll do for Bono’s?
  4. Haven't watched it, but audio quality is amazing. Very happy to hear a complete show after the previous subscribers gift (which is also nice ofc)
  5. There was 8 songs that were played on both the I&E Paris release and the E&I Berlin release, which ones do you prefer from where.

Vertigo - Berlin
    I will follow - Equally good
    Real Thing - Paris
    Elevation - Berlin
    Pride - Berlin
    COBL - Berlin
    Beautiful Day - Berlin
    One - Equally sing along.
  6. Vertigo - Berlin
    I will follow - Berlin
    Real Thing - Berlin
    Elevation - Berlin
    Pride - Berlin
    COBL - Berlin
    Beautiful Day - Paris
    One - Berlin
  7. happy (despite coronav nowadays) I was there.......
  8. Vertigo - Paris
    I Will Follow - Berlin
    Real Thing - Berlin
    Elevation - Berlin
    Pride - Berlin
    COBL - Paris
    Beautiful Day - Paris
    One - Berlin

I enjoy both shows, but I think e+i was the superior tour!
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:There was 8 songs that were played on both the I&E Paris release and the E&I Berlin release, which ones do you prefer from where.

Vertigo - Berlin
    Real Thing - Paris
    Elevation - Berlin
    Pride - Berlin
    COBL - Berlin
    Beautiful Day - Berlin
    Vertigo - Paris
    I will Follow - Equal
    Real Thing - Berlin
    Elevation - Paris
    Pride - Berlin
    COBL - Equal
    Beautiful Day - Equaly not so good
    One - Equal

IE overall was better than EI in my opinion
  10. COBL and Elevation in particular are much better on EI, without the awkward fans dancing, Social Media livefeed and in COBL without that weird guy.

The others are very similar, probably EBTTR I preferred the performance setup from Paris
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:There was 8 songs that were played on both the I&E Paris release and the E&I Berlin release, which ones do you prefer from where.

Vertigo - Berlin
    Real Thing - Paris
    Elevation - Berlin
    Pride - Berlin
    COBL - Berlin
    Beautiful Day - Berlin
    I prefer three songs from Berlin release.
    3) Pride
    2) Elevation
    1) Even better than the real thing