1. Edge tones are great in this show but intro to EBTTRT sounds off like dry sounding... i assume he uses automated pitch shifts on axe fx , the old whammy pedal sounds miles better
  2. Originally posted by scottrowan200:Edge tones are great in this show but intro to EBTTRT sounds off like dry sounding... i assume he uses automated pitch shifts on axe fx , the old whammy pedal sounds miles better
    Yes agreed.

And it is triggered for sure. Even in 2019 when he was at his pedalboard it was triggered.
  3. Originally posted by scottrowan200:Edge tones are great in this show but intro to EBTTRT sounds off like dry sounding... i assume he uses automated pitch shifts on axe fx , the old whammy pedal sounds miles better
    EBTTRT hasn't sounded great since it came back in 2011 tbh
  4. I loved it on I&E especially as I didn’t get to witness it during 360 but it was a bit below great yet still good for E&I and JT2019 I’d say, sacrificing an edge solo is only ever going to weaken a song.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I loved it on I&E especially as I didn’t get to witness it during 360 but it was a bit below great yet still good for E&I and JT2019 I’d say, sacrificing an edge solo is only ever going to weaken a song.
    I loved and enjoyed it to the max in IE (I didn't catch it during 360 either, I'm just judging from videos and bootlegs) but I reckon it didn't sound great even back then. And yeah everything that means less Edge is a crime!
  6. did anyone else see what looks like a leaked unpolished version of the complete berlin show that appeared and then disappeared from youtube recently ?????
  7. I'm trying to do a streaming on youtube, right now.
    My channel is "No Name"
  8. Wild Horses is the highlight of the film for me
  9. Zoo Station was my highlight of the film!
  10. I still think Acrobat is the best one. It looses something from studio version but still takes you out of this world. Something like Exit on JT tour (except for the thing with studio version )
  11. I'm still salty about stay.