1. Doubt it. If it makes them money they'll still do it.
  2. I don’t know when (however I think it’ll be sometime in December) but I’m confident the ei DVD will be released for sure. That last Berlin show was a really special concert for both the band and the fans.
  3. These DVDs are done. They've had their time. This isn't going to see the light of day. Figure if they're going to release anything it'll be something Joshua tree related to capitalise on their biggest hit. Might even film Tokyo as the last two night stand.
  4. They have released an official DVD of each concert since Zoo TV, and there is no reason why the won't release it this time.

They don't have any obligations to no one for a certain date and can release them whenever they want, even if it's in 5 years. Why do you all think the DVDs won't be released only because they were not released immediately after the related tours?
  5. This is turning into the whole "The 2019 tour isn't happening" thing again.
  6. Casual fans aren't going to be interested in a DVD supporting an unknown album that finished more than 12 months before the DVD was released
  7. Originally posted by Chrisssie:They have released an official DVD of each concert since Zoo TV, and there is no reason why the won't release it this time.

They don't have any obligations to no one for a certain date and can release them whenever they want, even if it's in 5 years. Why do you all think the DVDs won't be released only because they were not released immediately after the related tours?
    Agree, I’m with you.
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:Casual fans aren't going to be interested in a DVD supporting an unknown album that finished more than 12 months before the DVD was released
    If they were only interested in the casual fan then there would have been no point in releasing I&E which was already shown on tv prior to its release or no point in releasing new albums either in a physical format as casual fans will be happy to listen to it with there Spotify account or whatever other platform they use. That’s if they give the new material a chance at all or use a legal service to listen to it. The dvd release would be aimed at all the u2 fans who are either die hard fans of there music or at least die hard collectors of there stuff which is more than enough to justify them releasing the dvd. They already knew there market before filming it. Releasing it later than usual won’t change this market.
  9. I don't think this is ever coming out.
  10. That was a lot of effort in Berlin, with camera crews, etc, for it not to come out
  11. It was a lot of effort for JT 2017 too seeing how they filmed multiple shows and in different locations.