1. Originally posted by dylbagz:Casual fans aren't going to be interested in a DVD supporting an unknown album that finished more than 12 months before the DVD was released
    This isn't for the casual fans.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The dvd release would be aimed at all the u2 fans who are either die hard fans of there music or at least die hard collectors of there stuff which is more than enough to justify them releasing the dvd. They already knew there market before filming it. Releasing it later than usual won’t change this market.

Yep.
  3. They will bring it out. They even used the shows from Copenhagen on as "rehearsals"... remember how they changed the setlist from this concert on and how they even swapped songs every following concert. And remember the interview with Willie Williams about this DVD.
    They will bring it out.
  4. Weren't Manchester, London and Belfast rehearsals too?
  5. I think you're all wrong.

6. It doesn’t make marketing sense to put out this dvd while they are still touring the Joshua tree tour. I think once there done with Joshua tree we will get JT dvd and then 6 months later we will get experience when they aren’t doing anything.
  7. Originally posted by f1schu111:It doesn’t make marketing sense to put out this dvd while they are still touring the Joshua tree tour. I think once there done with Joshua tree we will get JT dvd and then 6 months later we will get experience when they aren’t doing anything.
    If anything l expect JTDVD first.
  8. Maybe they weren't happy with the finished product and scrapped it ,a bit of a gamble filming the "one" night as there could have been technical glitches that led to it being shelved.
  9. Originally posted by popmarter:Maybe they weren't happy with the finished product and scrapped it ,a bit of a gamble filming the "one" night as there could have been technical glitches that led to it being shelved.
    They also filmed other shows, if they weren't happy from something in Berlin they could use footage from another show.
  10. Dublin, Larry wore glasses with cameras built in for the AB in screen songs