1. Milan zootv !!!
  2. Hi Nuno
    Anything you upload would be gratefully received, maybe an unreleased show from New York 2015 could be an idea though .
  3. It would not be bad 2017.07.22 Dublin Ireland or one more of The Joshua Tree Tour 2017. Although the requests are a bit blind. Why do not you give us a list of what could be?

Although from what I've heard, I'll love anybody.
  4. Originally posted by Ramone:It would not be bad 2017.07.22 Dublin Ireland or one more of The Joshua Tree Tour 2017. Although the requests are a bit blind. Why do not you give us a list of what could be?

5. My request is this. I'm specially interested in the first track, I hope it's free of IEM interference
  6. Dublin4 from i+e - tour 28/11/2015 would be nice

especially the last part
    October
    Zooropa (snippet) / Bullet The Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
    Zooropa
    Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There is no End to Love) (snippet)
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    With Or Without You / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Shine Like Stars (snippet)

encore(s):
    City Of Blinding Lights / Ne Me Quitte Pas (snippet)
    Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / I Remember You (snippet)
    Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad / 40 (snippet)
  7. Originally posted by Ramone:It would not be bad 2017.07.22 Dublin Ireland or one more of The Joshua Tree Tour 2017. Although the requests are a bit blind. Why do not you give us a list of what could be?

It's fun like this. The rules are as I said on the first post. One request per member. The list is long so there are many options. The list is not meant to be public. It's my rules, my game and nobody is forced to participate . Whatever I share will be base upon that.
  8. A 2009 360 show.
  9. if there is an iem from -7-18-15 that would be awesome thanks
  10. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    It's fun like this. The rules are as I said on the first post. One request per member. The list is long so there are many options. The list is not meant to be public. It's my rules, my game and nobody is forced to participate . Whatever I share will be base upon that.
    No problem.
    When would the requests end?
    or what is the same, when would we hear that next IEM recording?
  11. DETROIT 2017!
  12. Tulsa 2018