1. I’m good with anything but would love a show with a strong/ mistake free version of acrobat. It’s been performed generally very well anyway but I’m thinking accurate solo/guitar parts in general and bono getting the lyrics spot on. Thanks for the invite to request something.
  2. I know Id love any Dublin Show from 1997 to 2017 , but am grateful for any show that any taper is willing to share
  3. Dublin 1997 IEM!
  4. Originally posted by Ramone:[..]
    No problem.
    When would the requests end?
    or what is the same, when would we hear that next IEM recording?

The requests will end at the end of the North America tour. The recording will be upload after.
  5. Nino,

I greatly appreciate your offer! Thanks a million.

I never expected there would be any IEM from 92/93!! Apart from the soundboards already we all know.

So I‘d vote for any Zoo show.....

Thank you, Nuno!!!!
  6. Thankyou !Nuno Any IEM Is GREATLY Appreciated !!!!!
  7. Nuno, you’re the man... A show from 2018 with RFD would be nice.
  8. I’d love whatever the best quality recording from this Tour is, if I had a preference I would say Las Vegas 2. Or any sort of rehearsal or sound check from JT2017 that might include a song from SOE that didn’t make the album
  9. 1997-08-12 - Warsaw. If it exists, but I guess it does...
  10. Rehearsal with something cool and kinda rare played.
  11. I will second that too. I would really love to hear any soundcheck or rehearsal that has never been released before.

What a kindness! Thank you for the past endeavours and for the forthcoming IEM surprise.