2018-06-25 - New York
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Come to Dublin3 (or 4!), it'll be a blast! Dozens of us will be around I might have a spare 90€ seat for Dub4 but I don't know yet.
    PM’d about Dub 4
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Come to Dublin3 (or 4!), it'll be a blast! Dozens of us will be around I might have a spare 90€ seat for Dub4 but I don't know yet.
    I have been thinking about it. Maybe Dublin 4? Seems like it'll be the end of the tour.
    Are you doing GA for both?
  3. I am doing GA for both and I bought a seat for a friend that might not come. That's why I don't know if it'll be available or not. Sorry @one8ung and the other 3 guys that have written PMs to me
  4. I would love a DUBLIN 2. If you have an extra please let me know! I will buy the Guinness!
  5. Mmm... are we still talking about the New York shows? Let's get back to topic.
  6. You mean the factory or an actual pint.
  7. Wow, I can't believe this leg is almost over.
  8. I don’t really think there’s much point discussing the set we know it’s going to be Gloria and All Because of You in the rotational spot
  9. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:I don’t really think there’s much point discussing the set we know it’s going to be Gloria and All Because of You in the rotational spot
    I’ll be heading to NYC on Tuesday for night 2, and am actually hoping they stick with ABOY for the second night rotation, having never heard it live yet. Gloria is a better song, but one I’ve heard live before, and I got lucky with Red Flag Day already in Chicago last month.

Of course, I’d much rather them surprise all of us with an early 80s song in that slot they’ve never performed on this tour yet. (How about Twilight? Stories For Boys? 11 O’ Clock Tick Tock? I Threw a Brick?)
  10. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:I don’t really think there’s much point discussing the set we know it’s going to be Gloria and All Because of You in the rotational spot
    I think since they have so many shows in the ny/nj area they will add out of control and the electric co to the rotation
  11. Originally posted by U2PopMofo:[..]
    I think since they have so many shows in the ny/nj area they will add out of control and the electric co to the rotation
    Easy: They'll play Gloria/ABOY/Red Flag Day as a super rarity/Then back to Gloria