1. my list is short since ive only been to 4 concerts but here goes:
    360 6/20/11: TTTYAATW snippet in Mysterious Ways, last performance of Magnificent on the 360 tour itself, ZOOROPA, bonus rare Out of Control to end the concert

IE 7/31/15: PARTY GIRL TOUR DEBUT and Bruce for I Still Haven't Found and Stand By Me. 40 was special as well.

JT 6/18/17: I finally got to hear Bad, all of Joshua Tree, especially OTH and Exit! Slide solo for Mysterious Ways (although the only downer was that I missed UV for the only time on the tour)/

E+I 7/1/18: Acrobat, SATS, just wow. SOE representation was great.
  2. Small list here also only sen them twice.

2009 07/31 360 tour Gothenburg
    Achtung Baby theme it starts with Mysterious Ways and then One appears with a Shes a mystery to me snippet. Then the Until The end of the world intro roars out. Street closes the first set for the first time since Popmart
    Maybe the last time they played in Gothenburg

2015 09/16 IaE tour Stockholm
    I belived Volcano made its european debut that night. How could I be so wrong? Amsterdam stole this moment for me.
    Overall a grate concert. First time a stranger cryed on my shoulder when Bono and Edge played Every Breaking Wave.
  3. 1987-05-27 Rome
    My first front row concert (I was in front of The Edge ...)
    What a day, What a night ...

1992-05-22 Milan
    I was alone in the crowd my friends could not get in because there were problems with the tickets they had not bought. But the concert was beautiful especially the encore with UltraViolet ... WoW

1997-09-18 Rome
    Perhaps one of the most beautiful concerts I've ever seen because coming back from London I immediately went to buy tickets for the concert I was far from the stage alone without friends was just PopMart ...

The other concerts in which I participated had almost nothing special but they have always been beautiful.