2018-09-04 - Cologne
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Good. On the territory of the hotel will be admitted? Is it possible to get autographs and photos?
  2. I have friends who met them there outside, within the property, from the day they left. So seems possible.
  3. I arrive in Cologne on September 2. When should I go to the hotel to meet them? They will be settled in the hotel on September 3 or the day of the first concert?
  4. I don't know, I haven't been to Bensberg. My friends met them they day AFTER the shows.
  5. The queue near the stadium will be the day before the concert? Or will it be possible to calmly take turns in the day of the concert?
  6. Yes, possible. Edge's bodyguard unfortunately denied me a photo though
  7. Originally posted by VertigoManRUS:[..]
    I arrive in Cologne on September 2. When should I go to the hotel to meet them? They will be settled in the hotel on September 3 or the day of the first concert?
    In 2015 I saw them around 11.30am on the day of the first Cologne gig. I remember they arrived from UK the night before.

It seemed that you could not enter the hotel at the front entrance (dressed as a fan) as there where around 100 fans waiting outside. I used the back entrance where the Café is located. No problem at all.
  8. Originally posted by VertigoManRUS:[..]
    The queue near the stadium will be the day before the concert? Or will it be possible to calmly take turns in the day of the concert?
    2015 I went to the GA entrance, which was originally on the right side of the arena (not a stadium tour), downstairs and grabbed my wristband and left. When I came back after doors open, the line was so fucking long, they resolved it and sent everyone thru the main entrances in. I don't do GA and queuing to get front. And I don't know when people gonna start the line. It's up to those, that arrive first. There are usually roll calls on fixed times, and they tell you when to show up and from what time on you have to stay in line (except like getting food or a bathroom trip).
  9. Originally posted by speedpicker:[..]
    In 2015 I saw them around 11.30am on the day of the first Cologne gig. I remember they arrived from UK the night before.

It seemed that you could not enter the hotel at the front entrance (dressed as a fan) as there where around 100 fans waiting outside. I used the back entrance where the Café is located. No problem at all.
    Then should I wait on the day of the first concert near the black entrance to the hotel?
  10. I would wait inside