2018-09-08 - Paris
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:To those who have been to more than one show, including the Americans, which is better night 1 or night 2? Seems to be not much difference in nights 3 and 4, we'll find out after they've been to Milan and Dublin.
    Usually night 2 is a little better as the band is more relaxed. Night 1 has a bit more excitement in it though, new city, new venue.
  2. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:To those who have been to more than one show, including the Americans, which is better night 1 or night 2? Seems to be not much difference in nights 3 and 4, we'll find out after they've been to Milan and Dublin.

Out of the 2 nights I have done so far I’d definitely say Berlin 1 was much better than Berlin 2
  3. 4 nights is tough on any city and the band . Hard to keep that fresh
  4. Funny as Berlin # 2 was what only 5 songs?

5. I really think that’s a massive exaggeration to suggest so few people see multiple nights. U2 have thousands of fans who at the very least would want to attend multiple nights in there nearest city.
  6. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:To those who have been to more than one show, including the Americans, which is better night 1 or night 2? Seems to be not much difference in nights 3 and 4, we'll find out after they've been to Milan and Dublin.

It's been pretty consistent in my travels that night 2 has been better than night one. Experienced both in San Jose, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Berlin and Paris. Yes, Berlin. The way that show started it seemed like a special night. Disappointed nights 3 and 4 haven't seen changes to the setlist from nights 1 and 2. Yet.
  7. Bit disappointed the only alternated red flag day and all because you over the four nights . Thought they’d switch up more tbh
  8. I feel they should at least be rotating STATS and SOL and EBBTTRT with Desire.

Hopefully those tunes they rehersed show up for Milan.......
  9. Originally posted by hello123:I feel they should at least be rotating STATS and SOL and EBBTTRT with Desire.

Hopefully those tunes they rehersed show up for Milan.......

Don't think Europe will ever see Staring at the Sun or Desire.
  10. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:To those who have been to more than one show, including the Americans, which is better night 1 or night 2? Seems to be not much difference in nights 3 and 4, we'll find out after they've been to Milan and Dublin.

If you get to decide between 1 and 2 , I'd always go for Night 2. I has always been more enjoyable for me.

If there's 3 and 4 to choose, I'd probably go for 3, then 4, then 2 and at last Night 1. That's what my personal and subjective experience tells me