2018-09-16 - Lisbon
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. What's this confront man thing?
  2. Long story short: During the old transition from RBW to UTEOTW when Bono used to sing "Comfort Me!" Someone thought he was saying "confront man!"
    and a legend was born.
  3. The people in the crowd were shouting "who's Paul" and "fucking bono" before he was - change it up!!
  4. But I thought only 5% of the people attended multiple gigs, according to a statistic I just made up.
  5. Yes that is a very convenient stat that gets brought up every so often. I might as well state 99% of attendees have seen the show before just because I can, to suggest the opposite is just as ridiculous in all honesty. People underestimate the number of die hard u2 fans I feel.
  6. Unreal show. Absolutely amazing. They totally nailed it with concept.
  7. What an amazing show it was! Had a blast, people went crazy and vibe was outstanding! Nice meeting you Remy!
  8. I think you’ve misread the comment, he was saying that if they were to remove these songs from the Setlist he would be happy, the thumbs down representing the fact he didn’t rate these songs too highly (or that they’ve been overplayed perhaps).
  9. Do no resl change in the set-list today. Hig.