2018-09-16 - Lisbon
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yes that is a very convenient stat that gets brought up every so often. I might as well state 99% of attendees have seen the show before just because I can, to suggest the opposite is just as ridiculous in all honesty. People underestimate the number of die hard u2 fans I feel.
    It doesn't matter anyway, as the show is not designed for people to see it multiple times. Why do you think they play 4 times in the same city ? Because tickets sell out instantly and many people want to see them. People going to multiple shows are preventing others from going, to see the same thing. I feel lucky to have gotten a ticket at retail price this time.

I'm not saying they're wrong to do so, nothing wrong with it ! Just to put the "setlist" issue into perspective, the setlist is not designed for them and it makes absolute sense.
  2. ...
  3. Originally posted by MacFoley:Mods confirmed that the setlists (they also have no idea where and people got thought up the idea) are NOT put on U2.com before the show. Sometimes they might auto fill the dates from the set before, but nothing is confirmed, nor will any surprises be before hand.

But if you want to believe otherwise...knock yourselves out!
    Honestly they have been before, definitely at least one of the Paris shows, they may stop doing it if they've realised that people have cottoned on but I've seen it in the past
  4. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    Honestly they have been before, definitely at least one of the Paris shows, they may stop doing it if they've realised that people have cottoned on but I've seen it in the past
    Yeah this used to work every time. The mods are just full of nonsense there as they don't want to spoil people. But certainly last tour all surprises etc. were already on U2.com before the show.

Also, I know for a fact that some (fan)sites are send the setlist of the show in advance of the show. (not to me though)
  5. Originally posted by wowow:What an amazing show it was! Had a blast, people went crazy and vibe was outstanding! Nice meeting you Remy!

Likewise! Great it was indeed. Crowd in Southern Europe so much better than anywhere else. Went crazy
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Likewise! Great it was indeed. Crowd in Southern Europe so much better than anywhere else. Went crazy
    So sorry I had to miss listening to this! Wish I could have been there! The great live bands feed off the energy of crowds and vice-versa! It's always been a synergistic give and take relationship...
  7. Originally posted by nmac:[..]
    That's right man! You've made it! You're a winner!

My brother is 55 and he's fighting one since 20 May, so I am very happy for you too, and I am looking forward to be happy for him as soon as possible...

Enjoy the show! Enjoy life!

Your brother needs to keep a strong mind! All the best for him.
  8. It was an amazing show, very special to me after all this process that finished exactly 2 weeks ago.

And also I meet Remy face to face. Now I know how he is, more then a lot of letters in my screen.

Enjoy all the shows and my advice is also to enjoy life and never loose a second to fullfill your wishes and to say to the people you care about that you love them.
  9. And tonight I will be there again and tomorrow will return to Azores Islands, where I live.
  10. Originally posted by Sev00:[..]
    It doesn't matter anyway, as the show is not designed for people to see it multiple times. Why do you think they play 4 times in the same city ? Because tickets sell out instantly and many people want to see them. People going to multiple shows are preventing others from going, to see the same thing. I feel lucky to have gotten a ticket at retail price this time.

I'm not saying they're wrong to do so, nothing wrong with it ! Just to put the "setlist" issue into perspective, the setlist is not designed for them and it makes absolute sense.
    I wasn’t discussing the Setlist I was just agreeing with Cesar that there’s no point throwing out unproven stats as if they’re fact. Especially when these stats have been used to try and back up an argument.
  11. Originally posted by LSMelo:It was an amazing show, very special to me after all this process that finished exactly 2 weeks ago.

And also I meet Remy face to face. Now I know how he is, more then a lot of letters in my screen.

Enjoy all the shows and my advice is also to enjoy life and never loose a second to fullfill your wishes and to say to the people you care about that you love them.
    That’s great to hear it was such an amazing show, I hope you have an equally great or perhaps even better time tonight.

12. Lisbon first night.