1. Three huge live songs that are not playing any part in the current tour are 80's favourites Bad, Where the streets have no name and With or without you. Which one would you most like to see make a return to the set and which song would you replace ?
  2. With or without for elevation or vertigo!
  3. Would it work in that slot ?
  4. I think Love is bigger .... into Bad would work well
  5. Encore: Streets / Love is bigger / Bad / 13 even !!
  6. All three - get Vertigo, Elevation, and BD outta there!
  7. That’s probably 3 songs I would be happy to hear at any and every u2 concert and as a fan who’s into rarities I’ve learned a bit of a lesson from there absence this tour, parcticularly Streets and WOWY which I had got used to hearing at every tour, not that bad is any less of a song but I didn’t expect it as much in the past. I guess if I could only pick one it would probably be WOWY in place of SBS but I’d move things around a bit to fit it in. Songs as good as Streets, Bad and WOWY you can’t hear enough.
  8. All 3 in the encore. Because at the moment the encore is boring
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:That’s probably 3 songs I would be happy to hear at any and every u2 concert and as a fan who’s into rarities I’ve learned a bit of a lesson from there absence this tour, parcticularly Streets and WOWY which I had got used to hearing at every tour, not that bad is any less of a song but I didn’t expect it as much in the past. I guess if I could only pick one it would probably be WOWY in place of SBS but I’d move things around a bit to fit it in. Songs as good as Streets, Bad and WOWY you can’t hear enough.
    Yeah, up until JT30 Bad wasn't always expected, so I think I'd have to go for Streets, as much as I also love WOWY. Still gutted they've left both out on this tour.
  10. Streets for sure.
  11. Streets Streets. I really hope!!!