2018-11-05 - Dublin
Turnê: Experience and Innocence tour
Músicas tocadas: 24
Gravações de áudio: 1
  1. I loved listening in to Dirty Day last night. It really was a special moment. Technically it wasn’t perfect, but thematically it was - now I wish they’d been playing it all along! I know this is not the majority opinion, but Dirty Day was never a song I cared much for. Sure, it’s fine, and the setlist geek in me would thrilled to see it back in any capacity but this version makes the song click for me finally. I can see why the speech during it bothers some folks but I really enjoy the way it’s done - it breaks up the speech and lets the “story” talk as well and it sure beats the hell out of Bono just talking. I honestly am beginning to suspect Australasia might have a visit in the spring, with all these changes...
  2. Oh my God. I just watched the performance. Oh my GOD.
  3. Originally posted by hindutimes01:[..]

I’d disagree with that, amazing energy from start to finish in the room last night, compared to Tuesday. Tuesday was great last night was Epic

I was just mentioning what Bono said to Adam - clearly the band were not impressed by the crowd for whatever reason
  4. Is there a place in the 3arena like a cloakroom to leave stuff like wet raincoats after queuing outside ????
  5. There have been quite a few drops today for tonight. Eventually managed to a GA for a friend.
  6. I have been loving the AB set.... But damn the version of Dirty Day isnt the finest hour haha

7. Harvey, Coen, myself, and Remy