1. I know this sounds ridiculous but what if during their concert a U2 plane flies over the stadium.
  2. Hope the lads are excited to see the same 100 people on the rail though
  3. They probably don't care. The band is clearing the "VIP fans" bank accounts out.
  4. I don’t feel sorry for them .. in Germany there‘s a phrase which is „Augen auf bei der Berufswahl..“
    I think the English translation is „Choose your career with care“, but it doesn’t sound as funny as the German phrase in this context
  5. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]

I don't have a problem with the CC entry (besides the fact that I rather keep the paper ticket as a souvenier), but I hated the "no code splitting" policy which applied for the European shows. It's a problem when you want to do a ticket swap with another person, because this person has a spare ticket for city or concert no 2, while you have a spare ticket for city or concert no 1.
    and one person can't come to the concert, or wants to arrive and queue earlier/later than you...and the tickets were not transferable. It was good that they did not check the IDs.

Never had that problem. Tickets swapping is no problem at all in europe. Never They check te name on the ticket.
  6. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]

Never had that problem. Tickets swapping is no problem at all in europe. Never They check te name on the ticket.
    cc entry is paperless without a ticket...
  7. March 31st/April 1st announcement?
  8. Same week as pay day..
  9. I was not stating that those were the dates. The question mark implies I was asking that could March 31st/April 1st potentially be the dates of the announcement, as that is the end of this month/the start of next month. Remy said its W/C April 8th.
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:I was not stating that those were the dates. The question mark implies I was asking that could March 31st/April 1st potentially be the dates of the announcement, as that is the end of this month/the start of next month. Remy said its W/C April 8th.
    yes, 1 april would be a good one