1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    I do think that Love Is Bigger would make a good closing song in a stadium. There's a real singalong element that would make it work, plus it kind of fades to an end.
    Unless Bono pulls a Milan 2 and shuts down the chant by making ooooo noises haha
  2. Basically guaranteed that no one in the stadium is going to know a thing from the latest album. Got next to no promotion or airplay here and the little bit it did get died within about two weeks. Any of the new stuff will go down like a lead balloon
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:Basically guaranteed that no one in the stadium is going to know a thing from the latest album. Got next to no promotion or airplay here and the little bit it did get died within about two weeks. Any of the new stuff will go down like a lead balloon
    Sadly, I think this will be the new normal now, but I think this is typical with older bands. I bet a lot of fans at the EI shos never even listened to SOE.

With four cities rumoured for the Asian leg, I wonder what the fourth city could be. I feel like U2 is not going to play China due to political issues. I’m surprised Seoul hasn’t been rumoured. I feel there could be demand there, but who knows. It’ll be interesting to see how well the Asian cities sell on this upcoming tour.
  4. Please make Little Things the closure.... N O T 13....... Please no
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

If will not be mid December, nor the exact The Joshua Tree 2017 tour, but I'm sure that not all crew is aware of the whole picture as of yet.

It it would start in Dec, it would keep many people away from overseas, when these people want to stay at home over christmas.
    The info that Elton John has difficulties finding a mansion would make sense, because he arrives at the end of Nov.
    And also the mansions for U2 make more sense.. if they don’t want to stay in hotel rooms/suites over christmas. If thf tour starts mid Decemcer, it would last over christmas.
  6. Originally posted by trainfanjacob8:[..]
    Sadly, I think this will be the new normal now, but I think this is typical with older bands. I bet a lot of fans at the EI shos never even listened to SOE.

With four cities rumoured for the Asian leg, I wonder what the fourth city could be. I feel like U2 is not going to play China due to political issues. I’m surprised Seoul hasn’t been rumoured. I feel there could be demand there, but who knows. It’ll be interesting to see how well the Asian cities sell on this upcoming tour.
    Seoul has definitely rumoured.
  7. this now the list what we know

08-11 Auckland
    09-11 Auckland
    12-11 Brisbane
    Melbourne
    Adelaide
    Sydney
    Perth
    Singapore
    Tokyo
  8. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]

It it would start in Dec, it would keep many people away from overseas, when these people want to stay at home over christmas.
    The info that Elton John has difficulties finding a mansion would make sense, because he arrives at the end of Nov.
    And also the mansions for U2 make more sense.. if they don’t want to stay in hotel rooms/suites over christmas. If thf tour starts mid Decemcer, it would last over christmas.
    What I wanted to say is that it might be true that they start in December...?
    I really do hope it's not true. I think its way too hot in Australia mid/end of December, and then it would be a trip from Europe for two weeks only, because of Christmas
  9. Originally posted by trainfanjacob8:[..]

If they are gonna play Seoul they should play North Korea aswell Bono the man to finally bring peace and stability to this oppressed nation
  10. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    If they are gonna play Seoul they should play North Korea aswell Bono the man to finally bring peace and stability to this oppressed nation
    They are both basically Chinese!