1. Pretty certain. Source is close to band. I understand dates yet to be confirmed but pretty much locked in. Don't know about Macau. A strange one I admit.
  2. The rumours said it won't be branded JTT tour, but a new name??
    Ha! If this turns out to be true... didn't I say that the 14th could be the last day of the tour...14th still is "before mid-December", provided that 15th is the mid of the month
  3. Well I hear it's Joshua Tree only.
  4. Originally posted by avtech:Pretty certain. Source is close to band. I understand dates yet to be confirmed but pretty much locked in. Don't know about Macau. A strange one I admit.
    Yeah it has no real stadium, plus China is banning people who played the Tibetan Free concert. That doesn't add up.
  5. As far as I'm concerned, I take everything what they bring on stage, as long as they are going to do this tour at all
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah it has no real stadium, plus China is banning people who played the Tibetan Free concert. That doesn't add up.
    Macau is not mainland China.
  7. It's TJT stage, will heavily feature JT songs but probably will be named differently. In the end its the same thing.
  8. Seoul in late November/early December?

It would be freezing.
  9. Could the Asian shows be indoors. The saitama show looks like its indoor