1. It was ok. 360 never landed on a good opener until they started doing Even Better Than the Real Thing.
  2. Breathe is like a Top 3 opener maybe wow that’s interesting to see I’m in the minority
  3. Breathe was actually pretty good I thought.
  4. Out of the 3 songs I have seen them open with, Blackout was the best. It is a monster live
    The Charlie Chaplin intro overlapping with the first notes of the song is amazing, the song itself is pretty heavy, the screen was amazing and it was pretty energetic

LIAWHL was kinda anticlimatic after the MRI, it's a nice song but I think it would have worked better in between some songs

SBS was ok, drums were awesome and it gets the crowd going from the very beginning
  5. Openers I've witnessed:

Wake Up > Vertigo
    Soon > Breathe
    Stingray / Beautiful Day
    The Miracle
    Whole Of The Moon > Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Chaplin > Blackout

From all of those, Blackout was definitely the strongest. Vertigo was very powerful as well but it wasn't a "classic" back in 2005 like it is now. I love Breathe as a song but it wasn't a great opener due to the unability to jump or sing along. Stingray Guitar was nice but I consider it just an intro to Beautiful Day which was the lamest first song I've ever seen. The Miracle was meh. Whole Of The Moon was a great build up but then Sunday Bloody Sunday didn't really fit as an opener. So yeah, the great Chaplin vid plus Blackout is definitely their best opener since City Of Blinding Lights in 2005 and 6.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Openers I've witnessed:

Wake Up > Vertigo
    Soon > Breathe
    Stingray / Beautiful Day
    The Miracle
    Whole Of The Moon > Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Chaplin > Blackout

From all of those, Blackout was definitely the strongest. Vertigo was very powerful as well but it wasn't a "classic" back in 2005 like it is now. I love Breathe as a song but it wasn't a great opener due to the unability to jump or sing along. Stingray Guitar was nice but I consider it just an intro to Beautiful Day which was the lamest first song I've ever seen. The Miracle was meh. Whole Of The Moon was a great build up but then Sunday Bloody Sunday didn't really fit as an opener. So yeah, the great Chaplin vid plus Blackout is definitely their best opener since City Of Blinding Lights in 2005 and 6.
    But Sergio...you didn't get to witness the Real Thing remix open those later 360 shows.

It was something to behold.
  7. imo, to blackout be a great opener, first needs to be a great song
  8. DON'T REMIND ME. I'm still hating y'all who got to see it.