Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Частей (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
шоу: 15
  1. Originally posted by flopro:I mean i haven't been on a plane for a good few years, or left the country, or been that side of the world.... But don't think i can justify ££££ just for U2, although i have family in New Zealand, so could be a good excuse.
    That is a good excuse haha
  2. I would expect so. I guess we should know by Monday, as long as the seating plans on the ticket sites are accurate. It was a pretty good spot for RZ I reckon.
  3. How much more are the RZ tickets compared to GA?
  4. Originally posted by JRoz:Thanks for the help guys! Will probably go GA all the way, except if I end up going with my old folks for one of the Perth shows, I doubt they want to stand for hours on end!

I would take my parents to a concert but they have like zero attention span. They can't even sit through a movie.
  5. Prices seem to vary slightly in different parts of the world but I’d imagine it will be about 4 or 5 times more expensive for red zone roughly. Thinking for over here in the UK GA being around £80 and Red Zone about £350, not sure how accurate that is but just a guide.
  6. RZ not worth it unless you feel generous.
  7. RZ is 100% worth it if it's within your budget. I did RZ 7-8x on JT. Never wasted days camping out in line. Casually entered the venue after the opening act and always got a rail spot.
  8. Originally posted by beershack:[..]
    RZ is 100% worth it if it's within your budget. I did RZ 7-8x on JT. Never wasted days camping out in line. Casually entered the venue after the opening act and always got a rail spot.
    How much was it? I'm thinking of doing it for the two shows I'm planning to attend. Don't want seats as JT 2017 was probably one of the worst gigs I've been too as I was right at the back. Sound was awful and felt completely out of the show.
  9. So…

I’m probably only saying this out of personal experience…

but since U2 are booting up the Joshua Tree tour again…

is it too outrageous to dream that they could potentially bring it to St. Louis after all?

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Yes. The answer to that question is yes.
  10. Originally posted by thatchos:So…

is it too outrageous to dream that they could potentially bring it to St. Louis after all?

I think it would be 100 percent probable if the third leg didn't happen. If there like three or four more cities to work that with than yes.
  11. Originally posted by thatchos:So…

This is my ideal scenario, JT2019 hits Australia and Asia and of course wraps up in the city of blues: St. Louis.
  12. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    This is my ideal scenario, JT2019 hits Australia and Asia and of course wraps up in the city of blues: St. Louis.
    Hoping for Glasgow myself.