Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m still holding out hope they add the 500 capacity Adam Smith theatre in Kirkcaldy to the tour. Will be over 4 years since they’ve visited Scotland so why not?
    The Invisible Hand works in mysterious ways!
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m still holding out hope they add the 500 capacity Adam Smith theatre in Kirkcaldy to the tour. Will be over 4 years since they’ve visited Scotland so why not?

3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
  4. Originally posted by colbourne25:Great news for fans in the Philippines!

I don't think this will be the last show. They'll be trying to recoup the lost or smaller than expected profits from slow selling shows in NZ/Australia. Tonnes of tickets still available, not enough demand for a second Melbourne show etc. etc.
    Yes I agree with you. There is no FINAL at all.
  5. Let’s see
  6. Is Hawaï on the Horizon maybe😃
  7. Looks like poor second show sales and lack of second shows (Melbourne and Seoul) have made them look elsewhere to recoup their costs. Doubt they would have added more Asia shows if all previously rumoured cities got their 2 shows.
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:Looks like poor second show sales and lack of second shows (Melbourne and Seoul) have made them look elsewhere to recoup their costs. Doubt they would have added more Asia shows if all previously rumoured cities got their 2 shows.
    That's another way to think of it, and I can't disagree with the theory
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:Looks like poor second show sales and lack of second shows (Melbourne and Seoul) have made them look elsewhere to recoup their costs. Doubt they would have added more Asia shows if all previously rumoured cities got their 2 shows.
    I made the same point a few posts back, it would be exactly what they're doing!

Unfortunately this has me thinking it's going to be even harder for them to come back to this part of the world in say 5 years time unless they have another massive hit... and I feel that if this wasn't the Joshua Tree Tour, if say they brought E&I here instead, that sales would have been even worse
  10. But bow does that theory work? I mean...a lot of the Europe/US shows where the band are most popular only had one show in some places...getting 2 shows is actually the rarity.