Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Konzerte: 15

1. Those people are simply not right in the head .
    I hope they all get trampled in the stampede to enter ,it might teach them some manners.
  2. Can we get the australian ticketmaster app on our UK devices or should we just stick with using the URL?
  3. I'm fed up with 'One' ... it always means the gig is coming to the end.
    (both Singapore nights for me )
  4. Originally posted by cookoman:There are a number of tour Facebook pages and there have been people talking to venues.

Basically the venues are saying first in best dressed on concert day and the venues will provide wrist bands to those arriving early on concert day.

I am already in line and will not be moving.
  5. Are you in a real line or just have a number on your wrist or a name written in a book? They are very different things.
  6. Same thing. We have the "official" line going in a secret location.
  7. Yes but specifically in the third bush furthest from the drive-up window, THAT is where the official line actually is.

There are people inside the Starbucks with a clipboard and wristbands but this is **NOT** the official line!
  8. I concur.
  9. Bono just called into a special edition of The Late Late Show on RTE1 to pay tribute to legendary Irish broadcaster Gay Byrne who passed away oyesterday - expect a tribute in Auckland!

Gay Byrne RIP
  10. I opened up another thread. I was watching it to.