Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. I just read somewhere on FB that their ticket sales for this tour have been really low. Is this true?
  2. Probably slow as opposed to low they certainly weren't looking at instant sell outs.
  3. Originally posted by dianajamison:Does anyone know any details on GA for Brisbane? Do we queue up the day before or the day of and do we get wristbands or numbers to return at a certain time? My first time doing GA

You have missed the boat, queue started 2 weeks ago. I'm number 7 .
  4. Yes. Very disappointing. Many shows will have empty seats or altered stage layouts.
  5. I don’t get into the country until Monday...give me some tips! What side of the stadium do I go to? Do you get #s to return or wait in queue?
  6. Herstroy, NZ first country to give woman the vote, amazing Female leader, god bless Jacinda Adern (also a DJ) Christchurch Mosque killings, there is alot to speak about in my little country
  7. Unfortunately, it is true that ticket sales have been poor.
  8. They better stay in Europe, Latin America and the USA then.
    A few months back people here where laughing at Guns ‘n’ Roses poor ticket selling gig in Manilla.
  9. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]
    They better stay in Europe, Latin America and the USA then.
    A few months back people here where laughing at Guns ‘n’ Roses poor ticket selling gig in Manilla.
    Overall attendance and financial figures will say otherwise. They don’t need to sell out gigs to make money.