Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. Originally posted by dylbagz:Even though it's a long wait for a new album each time, it just gets quicker and quicker as you get older and older
    and as the albums get worse and worse right
  2. So... only 1 show to go

Damn that's gone quick... seems like the band are really hitting their stride now. Shame it's gotta end
  3. True.
  4. Yes. If it takes another 2 years for the next album it will be a 4 year gap. Hopefully they surprise us or else it's going to be a long gap 🙁
  5. I just love hearing on the bootlegs from this tour the extra excitement from the crowd during streets when they see the road come in on the screen... truly an amazing moment!
  6. Also, bit disappointed that there hasn't been a broadcast from this tour... we need some premium sounding boots from this tour!
  7. Next year will be a year of very little activity, like 2016 (ok they did two shows but still), 2021 is when things might start rolling again.
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Next year will be a year of very little activity, like 2016 (ok they did two shows but still), 2021 is when things might start rolling again.
    That's why I'm holding off subbing to U2.com again... if the gift is crap then there's no point imo
  9. We're all waiting for your awesome recording of Sydney!
  10. calm down dude. I'm talking about something being broadcast... not allowed to be disappointed we didn't get one?
  11. Very sorry all the free recordings didn't meet your quality expectations!

Premium recordings don't need a FM broadcast. Many u2 broadcasts are heavily compressed and mediocre mixes in my opinion. Many times a high quality Iem mix beats out broadcasts.