Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. The screen was not great looking in Europe, at least up close, early on in the show anyway because of how bright it still was.
  2. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    less is more 2 screens on either side of the stage with band only shots would be much better, they don't go home humming the video.
    Yep, that's what I'm talking about, just band shots on the side of the screen. Even just one side, Adam's side, as it's further away from the b-stage where the band is likely to be performing. I believe they had these visuals for the opening act, why not U2. Wouldn't really lessen the Streets wow factor.
  3. Neglected from this conversation has been NLOTH... any chance of a NLOTH song appearing? Probably the only song with a chance would be Magnificent I would think.

Very, very unlikely.
  4. Originally posted by colbourne25:Neglected from this conversation has been NLOTH... any chance of a NLOTH song appearing? Probably the only song with a chance would be Magnificent I would think.

Very, very unlikely.
    NLOTH is getting the Pop treatment, only 10 times worse I guess.
  5. Because Pop is 10 times better!

Nah, I like them both. Pop has cracker opening songs, while NLOTH is consistent, minus those horrible middle songs.
  6. Originally posted by ddarroch:Because Pop is 10 times better!

Nah, I like them both. Pop has cracker opening songs, while NLOTH is consistent, minus those horrible middle songs.
    Pop
  7. What IF they had a set-list that covered all their albums?
    I will follow
    Gloria
    SBS/New Years Day
    Pride/Bad
    JT
    Desire (Zootv-style)
    Wild Horses
    One
    Stay
    Discotheque
    BD
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    COBL
    Magnificent
    Every Breaking Wave
    Love is Bigger

Long set-list... I know
  8. Originally posted by bono92:What IF they had a set-list that covered all their albums?
    I will follow
    Gloria
    SBS/New Years Day
    Pride/Bad
    JT
    Desire (Zootv-style)
    Wild Horses
    One
    Stay
    Discotheque
    BD
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    COBL
    Magnificent
    Every Breaking Wave
    Love is Bigger

Long set-list... I know
    1 song per album to go alongside TJT in full would bring it down to a much more achievable 24 song Setlist. Not that it’s going to happen but they very realistically could have done it.
  9. I'd still love to see Zoo Station open the encore. Right after Mothers. Chopping down the Joshua Tree and all that
  10. Originally posted by dylbagz:I'd still love to see Zoo Station open the encore. Right after Mothers. Chopping down the Joshua Tree and all that
    Yes, that’ll be great
  11. Originally posted by dylbagz:I'd still love to see Zoo Station open the encore. Right after Mothers. Chopping down the Joshua Tree and all that
    I know they dropped Miss Sarajevo eventually but it hung around for most of the tour, how many people really would prefer Miss Sarajevo to zoo Station as encore opener? It’s so obvious yet so great to make zoo station the encore opener.
  12. Originally posted by dylbagz:I'd still love to see Zoo Station open the encore. Right after Mothers. Chopping down the Joshua Tree and all that
    Great idea.

But Larry needs to play the hi-hat...