Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. It might have been for US audiences only. Is that snippet Internationally known?
  2. Sure is. Kids used to sing it alllll the time in school in Aus lol
  3. +1.
    Riders On The Storm, G.L.O.R.I.A. and Silver And Gold are much better snippets
  4. Can anyone else imagine a God Part II snippet working in Exit, maybe with the line I believe in love repeated. Sounds good in my head anyway.
  5. I know they wanted the old-school start without all the techno wizardry, & all that. But the lack of visuals must have lessened the experience from the nosebleed seats, watching 4 ants move about.

I'm hoping, if they have the old-school start, that they fire up the screen earlier. The Sky was too light in 2017, but it will be dark enough this time around. Nothing spectacular on the screen, just band visuals, for those in the distant seats. Black & white visuals, ala Rattle & Hum, would be a nice touch.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:Can anyone else imagine a God Part II snippet working in Exit, maybe with the line I believe in love repeated. Sounds good in my head anyway.
    Hell yeah it does!
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Can anyone else imagine a God Part II snippet working in Exit, maybe with the line I believe in love repeated. Sounds good in my head anyway.
    Awesome.

8. It was OK when I was right at the back but I knew about the lack of band visuals

At the back of SCG you will be even further away
  9. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    I know they wanted the old-school start without all the techno wizardry, & all that. But the lack of visuals must have lessened the experience from the nosebleed seats, watching 4 ants move about.

I'm hoping, if they have the old-school start, that they fire up the screen earlier. The Sky was too light in 2017, but it will be dark enough this time around. Nothing spectacular on the screen, just band visuals, for those in the distant seats. Black & white visuals, ala Rattle & Hum, would be a nice touch.
    I was right at the back stand in Croke Park and the opening 4 songs were the highlights everyone was up on their feet singing along, the whole gig should be like that they have become too dependent on big screens and visuals, less is more 2 screens on either side of the stage with band only shots would be much better, they don't go home humming the video.
  10. One of my complaints from JT 2017 was that the screen should have been used to show the band earlier on.