2019-11-15 - Melbourne
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. If anyone is still around do come down if you like. Here at PJ O'Briens in Southgate.
  2. Its pretty sad when u cant even give away a U2 ticket at a sold out show ! Never thought i would think that that was possible ! Shows u just how far this band has fallen, or how far their own heads are up their own asses!!
  3. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Its pretty sad when u cant even give away a U2 ticket at a sold out show ! Never thought i would think that that was possible ! Shows u just how far this band has fallen, or how far their own heads are up their own asses!!
    Yes, they’ve fallen that far that the show is sold out
  4. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Its pretty sad when u cant even give away a U2 ticket at a sold out show ! Never thought i would think that that was possible ! Shows u just how far this band has fallen, or how far their own heads are up their own asses!!
    It actually isn’t sold out so why would they buy a ticket off you rather than buy it on the official ticket outlet. You might want to go take a look at the crowd they managed to bring in for Auckland 2 though, the only show that looked like being a complete disaster at one point and yet it looked around 80% full come the night of the show. Not bad considering they’d already sold out a first show. Sounds like you just can’t wait to have a go at the band but unfortunately they’re still massively popular, you’ll just need to learn to accept that.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    It actually isn’t sold out so why would they buy a ticket off you rather than buy it on the official ticket outlet. You might want to go take a look at the crowd they managed to bring in for Auckland 2 though, the only show that looked like being a complete disaster at one point and yet it looked around 80% full come the night of the show. Not bad considering they’d already sold out a first show. Sounds like you just can’t wait to have a go at the band but unfortunately they’re still massively popular, you’ll just need to learn to accept that.
    hmmmm 'massively' not sure u know what that word means clearly ! But blah blah blah!
  6. It means that they’re probably in the top 5 best selling live acts in the world. Don’t believe me go and look at the facts and figures.
  7. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Its pretty sad when u cant even give away a U2 ticket at a sold out show ! Never thought i would think that that was possible ! Shows u just how far this band has fallen, or how far their own heads are up their own asses!!
    Not like you to find a reason to have a go at the band
  8. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Its pretty sad when u cant even give away a U2 ticket at a sold out show ! Never thought i would think that that was possible ! Shows u just how far this band has fallen, or how far their own heads are up their own asses!!
    Try putting in the ticket swap / giveaway forum.
  9. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Its pretty sad when u cant even give away a U2 ticket at a sold out show ! Never thought i would think that that was possible ! Shows u just how far this band has fallen, or how far their own heads are up their own asses!!
    chuck it on ebay
  10. How can their heads be up their own arses when a ticket can't be sold? That's a terribly illogical statement - but if it's logical, do correct me. What a ridiculous statement with no merit behind it. If a band that's indie or very small with a small following can't have a ticket given away, maybe that's the ticket market. Not the band having it up their arse - and I'll definitely criticise where necessary.
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]
    How can their heads be up their own arses when a ticket can't be sold? That's a terribly illogical statement - but if it's logical, do correct me. What a ridiculous statement with no merit behind it. If a band that's indie or very small with a small following can't have a ticket given away, maybe that's the ticket market. Not the band having it up their arse - and I'll definitely criticise where necessary.
    I'm confused here Drew