2019-11-15 - Melbourne
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Bono likes that Devil Inside snippet lately.
  2. Having waited 9 years to see them I’m impressed! I’ve followed them my whole young life and having been just my third time seeing them I’m continually amazed at these 4. Bono was great in my opinion, his voice was amazing for how long he’s been singing.
    Every Breaking wave was amazing and bono had so much emotion in it.! Yes it’s the same tour as 2 years ago...mostly same setlist same stage but it’s U2. Crowd could of been better .. Aussie crowds are not great and that’s being an Aussie.. i was trying to sing some songs but people in my section were quiet..
    Having only seen 1 Joshua tree show with Adelaide to come the screen is amazing. Noel Gallagher screen issues , first time seeing him .. was great but not amazing, his band doesn’t belong in stadiums. Was swearing at some guy in the front row, arrogant as usual haha. The PJ o Brian’s pre party was good , local U2 cover band Achtung baby’s drummer and guitarist playing songs. Met a few U2 starters as well as Remy which was just great to finally meet the man behind the profile and so much work he puts into everything. Summed up a great show with great people
  3. One more mention for ALL FUCKED UP. What a blast from the past.
  4. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Having waited 9 years to see them I’m impressed! I’ve followed them my whole young life and having been just my third time seeing them I’m continually amazed at these 4. Bono was great in my opinion, his voice was amazing for how long he’s been singing.
    Every Breaking wave was amazing and bono had so much emotion in it.! Yes it’s the same tour as 2 years ago...mostly same setlist same stage but it’s U2. Crowd could of been better .. Aussie crowds are not great and that’s being an Aussie.. i was trying to sing some songs but people in my section were quiet..
    Having only seen 1 Joshua tree show with Adelaide to come the screen is amazing. Noel Gallagher screen issues , first time seeing him .. was great but not amazing, his band doesn’t belong in stadiums. Was swearing at some guy in the front row, arrogant as usual haha. The PJ o Brian’s pre party was good , local U2 cover band Achtung baby’s drummer and guitarist playing songs. Met a few U2 starters as well as Remy which was just great to finally meet the man behind the profile and so much work he puts into everything. Summed up a great show with great people
    Great to read that you enjoyed the show Michael, I think there’s a good few people in your part of the world that have missed seeing the band over the years and it seems like they are treating you to some great shows and longer setlists than has been the norm post in the last couple of tours with an energy to go with it as well. Really happy for you and others who are getting to see the band again.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Great to read that you enjoyed the show Michael, I think there’s a good few people in your part of the world that have missed seeing the band over the years and it seems like they are treating you to some great shows and longer setlists than has been the norm post in the last couple of tours with an energy to go with it as well. Really happy for you and others who are getting to see the band again.
    Thanks dean )
  6. yes I squeezed it in during RHMT
    I didn't think anyone really cared on this site so I didn't mention it

It was a great morning with my fellow U2'ers enjoying the show together!
    Have a great day and hope to join in again next show!
  7. Great performance of Every Breaking Wave last night, bono was on fire.
  8. I just listened in to some the YouTube upload of the show, WOW I had no idea Every Breaking Wave had such a beautiful intro! Fantastic.
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I just listened in to some the YouTube upload of the show, WOW I had no idea Every Breaking Wave had such a beautiful intro! Fantastic.
    Gussbumps when Larry hits in.
  10. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]

What's missing from your video is that it was responding to a brilliant busker...dressed in full Darth Vader costume...playing WOWY on guitar.
    haha I saw videos of him! awesome!