2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Gate 15 as well. Ah buzzing!
  2. That’s great, so it seems like there’s only one single entry point for GA. Past concerts at the stadium had multiple entry points.
  3. Glad to see so many people have been successful in the presale, seems like it was easy enough at this stage to get a ticket for the show. Might start selling fast like some of the other shows once general sales start.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Glad to see so many people have been successful in the presale, seems like it was easy enough at this stage to get a ticket for the show. Might start selling fast like some of the other shows once general sales start.
    I have a feeling it’ll sell very quickly come Thursday. The online sentiments I’m seeing is that people are worried they won’t be able to get tix and that they’ll go to the scalpers. And there’s no LN presale, which is weird.
  5. Originally posted by july4th_asburypark:[..]
    I have a feeling it’ll sell very quickly come Thursday. The online sentiments I’m seeing is that people are worried they won’t be able to get tix and that they’ll go to the scalpers. And there’s no LN presale, which is weird.
    How big is the buzz over there about them coming over? If there’s as many people interested as you explain it must be a massive deal. How are u2 regarded in comparison to the other sort of legendary bands?
  6. Buzz has been good so far, and all the local news outlets covered the announcement. There are 2 radio stations that are ‘official sponsors’, and are actively promoting the show. Most people weren’t aware of the rumors, so are surprised they’re coming to this part of the world.
  7. Originally posted by july4th_asburypark:Buzz has been good so far, and all the local news outlets covered the announcement. There are 2 radio stations that are ‘official sponsors’, and are actively promoting the show. Most people weren’t aware of the rumors, so are surprised they’re coming to this part of the world.
    That’s great to hear, I hope it carries into the show for an electric atmosphere and performance, might turn out to be a one and only performance in Singapore ever so let’s make it a great one. I’m in that full on excited mode about the show, going to be once in a lifetime seeing u2 in Asia for me I would imagine.
  8. And I really hope the sales are well enough for them to consider doing a 2nd show on 1 Dec. I recall back in 2017, Coldplay was only slated to do one show here, but they sold out so quickly and enough people pressured the promoter that another show was added.
  9. how easy will it be to get tickets during the wires presale based on today's sales?
  10. That would be great if they added another show, I could definitely squeeze it in with how my flights work out, that would be a bonus though I’m just delighted to be going to one. As for the question of wires presale I think you should be fine, seems like people who wanted tickets so far have got them, I think as long as you’re on there straight away when the presale starts you’ll get them.
  11. Its a big stadium and mostly foreigners used the Red Hill presale (as locals weren't really aware of the show so most likely very few U2.com members) so you should be fine.
  12. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Its a big stadium and mostly foreigners used the Red Hill presale (as locals weren't really aware of the show so most likely very few U2.com members) so you should be fine.
    so red zone and GA should be easy to get right?