2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Oh no!
  2. Do we know if there is any support for this show?
  3. Still have a feeling it will be Noel for the Asia shows.
  4. Originally posted by et:[..]
    Thank Maaaike I finally register it. I must change my address to Singapore so I can register it

Hi. Can you expand on what you mean by changing your address to Singapore? I don’t have a Singapore residential address so do you just use a hotel address for example? Are the GA tickets emailed to your mobile phone and the address of no relevance except to register an account therefore? Appreciate help with this before I buy via the pre-sale anyone. Thanks!
  5. Originally posted by jioppolo:[..]

Hi. Can you expand on what you mean by changing your address to Singapore? I don’t have a Singapore residential address so do you just use a hotel address for example? Are the GA tickets emailed to your mobile phone and the address of no relevance except to register an account therefore? Appreciate help with this before I buy via the pre-sale anyone. Thanks!
    This is fixed now. Was an issue with presale but now all good. You could use your hotel address so if it reoccurs you can do that.
  6. Definitely not for Japan and Korea. These are indoor shows too which start early (7pm?).
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    This is fixed now. Was an issue with presale but now all good. You could use your hotel address so if it reoccurs you can do that.
    I had a panic at 3am but in the end after 3 tries used my hotel address.