2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Me too, thanks!!
  2. We can have a good old session in the Long Bar in Raffles...Singapore Slings all round then head to Clarke's Quay for some beers!
  3. Send me your phone numbers and I'll add you all.
  4. That would be great to meet you there!!! send a PM please.
  5. Got Red Zone for Sing2 …. can't afford it but (actually, I can't afford the holiday or tickets for Sing1 either LOL) but what's a little debt. Daughter & Myself over for 7 nights from the UK. Can't wait

For the record I paid for another membership to get a WIRES code
  6. Originally posted by b1gals:Got Red Zone for Sing2 …. can't afford it but (actually, I can't afford the holiday or tickets for Sing1 either LOL) but what's a little debt. Daughter & Myself over for 7 nights from the UK. Can't wait

Did the same.. got Wires code and got RedZone. See you there on night 2!

Cheers,

J
  7. Originally posted by b1gals:Got Red Zone for Sing2 …. can't afford it but (actually, I can't afford the holiday or tickets for Sing1 either LOL) but what's a little debt. Daughter & Myself over for 7 nights from the UK. Can't wait

It will be worth it..Singapore is an amazing city ! (the gigs will be great too!)
  8. I look forward to see this beautiful city Singapore and of course U2! I am in a complete HAPPY MOOD!

9. My favourite view in Singapore...the 'Ironing Board', Marina Bay Sands Hotel at night.

The only better view is of the City itself from the infinity pool on the hotel top deck.