2019-12-11 - Manila
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. very very small
  2. Seats, with a close view of the B-stage...who imagined that was possible.
  3. Red Zone right up to the seats!

* Almost
  4. Let’s see how full it is...
  5. So the map that our friend Jick did a couple of months back is going to be pretty accurate in the end!
    Originally posted by jick:[image]
    Finally U2 are coming to my country. I made a FAQ just now to share to my countrymen which I posted in my own personal page. I will share it here.

JOSHUA TREE TOUR IN PHILIPPINE ARENA

Study the accompanying image I attached first! I super-imposed the stage of U2's 2017 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 into a stock image of the Philippine Arena then I color-coded the sections to match the corresponding ticket price levels. While not in perfect perspective or scale, this should give you an indication of how it will look. Everything I've heard points to them re-using this 2017 staging for this 2019 version of the tour.

6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Also, based on this pic posted by @jick, this might very well be the smallest GA vs Seats ratio in the whole of the tour and maybe in the story of U2's gigs Even smaller than Waldbühne or South Bend's Joyce Center. A gig to attend for sure!

[image]
    As well as my prediction regarding the GA/seats ratio
  7. Twitter is full of people who are stuck in insane traffic or in security. Complaining that they'll be way too late.
  8. Wait it starts in a minute?
  9. that's not a prediction. Btw, there were plenty of U2 shows where there was no GA at all, so technically you were wrong