1. JT2017 Rome on double vinyl
    A kinda mini lp as UABRS with the most kickass songs ( Mercy - UltraV - NewYD stuff like that )
    Btw I would like a live official album
  2. First off, I would not ask for official recordings of shows we already have great bootlegs of. Dublin 1993 and Leeds 97, why? The broadcasts we have of those are great. We don't need a new "official" version. If you are talking DVD I guess I can see that. But U2 are not going to release a show they did not have full production camera's for. So those are probably out anyway.

If we are just talking audio, which they have soundboard archives of all shows since 1982. I would start with shows that never surfaced, or never surfaced in complete form. For example: Zoo TV, Chicago 1 1992 Outside Broadcast, Pontiac 1992 (complete), Brisbane 93. I would approach each tour that way first. Fill in the gaps of shows we do not have first.
  3. All concerts in Portugal
  4. Brussels Joshua Tree Tour 8th July 1987. Amazing show in Vorst National!
  5. soa, north star it was in a transformer movie even ugh,mercy the real version
    what ever song they recorded with bob geldof in 1986
    dec.31,1989 lovetown tour on video
    u2 3d video only saw it once
  6. it was awesome and a very nice and small venue.....
  7. No, not that show. That show in Belgium was the Worst!
  8. Tough one to choose. Zootv Stockholm '92 probably, although tomorrow I'd pick something else.
  9. Kiel 1992
  10. Paris 2017-7-26
  11. The next retrospective release MUST MUST MUST be something from 1992.

The Sydney DVD is amazing but it's more Zoomerang than ZooTV.
  12. Zooropa and Pop studio sessions!