1. HI-FI 4 band members IEM from 2010 onwards!
  2. The missing song "One" from the Boston DVD!
  3. An expaned version of the outside broadcast tv special (for example with "When love comes to town").
    And the full Sydney ZooTV show (with "Tryin' to throw your arms around the world").

And all of that in HD on BD if it's possible (upscaling, 16/9, etc.)
  4. I would like that they released U23D, without the 3D
  5. I want U2 Joshua Tree Tour 19 U232D.
  6. They should sell all of their live audio in full concerts and individual songs as a way to raise money for favorite causes. They must have tons of the stuff and I can't speak for the rest, but live U2 is why I love U2. How many of us would pay $10 for a great recording of every show we've seen with the profits going to Red or right now to help the expense of bushfires in Australia?
  7. Originally posted by bcwgobuffs:They should sell all of their live audio in full concerts and individual songs as a way to raise money for favorite causes. They must have tons of the stuff and I can't speak for the rest, but live U2 is why I love U2. How many of us would pay $10 for a great recording of every show we've seen with the profits going to Red or right now to help the expense of bushfires in Australia?
    I have often thought the same thing regarding profits going to charities etc. They would raise a shit load!!

Only issue is people buying the recording and sharing and selling it themselves online
  8. Any show from the nineties. And U23D and full Vertigo in Milano
  9. LoveTown on film
  10. U2-1987: the Rooftop/liquor store at the corner of 7th St. and S. Main St.
    would like to see it all in pro shot dvd/blu ray

U2 - Live at Point Depot, Dublin 1989 new years eve
    full concert on dvd/bu ray

U2 How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Promo Tour
    2004-11-16: Hanover Quay Studio - Dublin, Ireland
    would like to see all this in Pro shot dvd/blu ray

U2 3D PLUS full Vertigo in Milano as mentioned above :-)

just release it all on blu ray /4K :-))) a box set