1. "Our sources at Universal have confirmed for us that a five track EP will be published in the upcoming weeks. The EP release will be a digital release and will feature “Ahimsa” as well as four other songs out of the U2 catalog. All four of the songs will be previously released U2 songs, but each will be presented in a new light for this EP. All four songs have been remixed by local Indian DJs for inclusion on the EP."

That's some interesting news!
    The first couple of songs that come to mind would probably be
    Beautiful Day and LIBTAIIW
  2. LIBTAIIW is probably the closet thing I can think of that has debts to Indian rythums.

Don't forget about The Triple Peaks remix:

3. I meant rhythm. I'm typing on a phone here!
  4. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Geez, there's some harsh critics on here for what is really a collaboration or guest appearance. It's not like they've just dropped a new single from a forthcoming album.

+1
  5. I quite like it, i mean its not life changing - but its a nice "join the dots" U2 song

6. They first have to sell the tickets.

Plus I reckon they’ll release what they have. Mexico
  7. Agree..will be interesting to see if it's played at all
  8. I really enjoyed the song. It's not one of their best but I personally believe that I'll enjoy it more as I listen to it more often. It's a very welcome song to the collection and I'm excited to see what they do with it live (if they do anything)
  9. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:After 40 years we are still getting new stuff... people should be abit more happy about it regardless of opinion.The news about a new album is fantastic! Who would of thought after SOE when a lot of people thought it would be their last album....we have another in the works. If you want disaster try being a die hard Coldplay fan, their latest album has 2 good songs on it the rest are horrible!!!