1. I like it, it's clearly not a usual mainstream U2 release and is one of those little extra-curricular projects they do from time to time, that I'm glad they do, and would rather they do than didn't.

It's gentle and ambient, with a nice little hook in the chorus, it doesn't go anywhere I agree, but not every song needs to, right? That said yeah a killer trademark Edge solo would take it to the next level

Fits nicely into a pleasant evenings listening of stuff like Passengers, MDH, and the kind of thing found on those Bono - The Solo Projects collections.

I can see an acoustic version of this being played in Mumbai, and possibly the other shows, even if it's just a short snippet before One or something of that nature.
  2. This song........sorry but not for me, absolutely boring. These are not the U2 that I like

3. I’m playing it now on my stereo....well.it sounds like Coldplay.soft tune.....I don’t know
  4. Playing it in work as i type, it's a bit of a left turn in the way there last few songs have been.... It's not bad, it's not amazing, it is what it is...?
  5. Verse sounds similar to North Star for me.
  6. I love it!
  7. I think the song is really boring. No new things. The music isn't getting much better each year they are getting older. Maybe it's time to stop?