1. Yep it's the 22nd in NZ now so it's live here.

It's very poppy but it doesn't sound like the last two records sonically...so that 2010 picture would make sense.
  2. can't wait! Does Rahman sing too? Or did he contribute in the songwriting process?
  3. Yep. There's a female vocalist who's featured more prominently, though.
  4. Assume this will be just a one off and not on a new album
  5. Any links for audio yet?
  6. Wowza, a few mins ago i was just reading rumours on a new album and now there's a new song? This band wastes no time.... So at this rate we'll have a new album by, 2025?
  7. It's somewhere between poppy and atmospheric. The lyrics (the English lyrics, that is) are not Bonk's best effort, but I'm enjoying it - certainly due to the surprise factor.
  8. WTF?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:It's somewhere between poppy and atmospheric. The lyrics (the English lyrics, that is) are not Bonk's best effort, but I'm enjoying it - certainly due to the surprise factor.
    What song can you compare it to?
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:It's somewhere between poppy and atmospheric. The lyrics (the English lyrics, that is) are not Bonk's best effort, but I'm enjoying it - certainly due to the surprise factor.
    any way we can listen to it?
  11. Slightly extreme to do a song with a big Indian star to promote the Mumbai show 🤪