1. Its not bad, but its also not good, the song has build ups that lead to nowhere, and it sounds kinda like the modern Coldplay, and I dont like modern Coldplay
  2. It feels like a B side to Love is Bigger
  3. Terrible.
  4. I think it’s ok, nowhere near as good as some of the songs mentioned like love is bigger, ground beneath her feet and stateless and not even similar imo. But I don’t mind it and it’s better than at least 15-20 other u2 songs.
  5. Not a fan of this one. Did it do well in India?
  6. Doubt it.
  7. Last week I heard it being played in my local mall.
    Quite like it to be honest (the song, not the mall )
  8. U2's newest single, "Ahimsa," briefly reached #1 on India's iTunes sales chart. The song, recorded in collaboration with Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman, was released on November 22, 2019. The song also reached #5 on the global iTunes music chart
  9. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    U2's newest single, "Ahimsa," briefly reached #1 on India's iTunes sales chart. The song, recorded in collaboration with Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman, was released on November 22, 2019. The song also reached #5 on the global iTunes music chart
    That’ll be why you like it then, I remember a few comments from you in the past suggesting that a good commercial performance was a good measure of song quality. Which it isn’t of course.