1. If a mod could delete them that would be great.
  2. Ahisma is a wonderful philosophy of nonviolence. This also seems to be a blatant ploy for the Indian market. I'm stoked. I always hoped the later part of this tour was going to be about bringing together different religions, ethnicities and nationalities in the spirit of One. Can't wait to be able to hear the song; can't wait to hear the message live. What a pleasant surprise.
  3. Originally posted by Turkued:Ahisma is a wonderful philosophy of nonviolence. This also seems to be a blatant ploy for the Indian market. I'm stoked. I always hoped the later part of this tour was going to be about bringing together different religions, ethnicities and nationalities in the spirit of One. Can't wait to be able to hear the song; can't wait to hear the message live. What a pleasant surprise.
    I applaud your optimism but know that "Uniting" in and of itself is a political act.
  4. Well this was unexpected
  5. Wait wut
  6. India is generally divided by Religion and enthnicity no?
  7. pleasantly surprised with this. Kinda reminds me of Love is Bigger. The auto tune at parts ruin it though. Does anyone know what language the girl sings in?
  8. but yeah like Dean says it doesn't quite reach that moment
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:pleasantly surprised with this. Kinda reminds me of Love is Bigger. The auto tune at parts ruin it though. Does anyone know what language the girl sings in?
    Interesting description. I'm looking forward to giving it a listen.
  10. New song !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Originally posted by SJKamal:pleasantly surprised with this. Kinda reminds me of Love is Bigger. The auto tune at parts ruin it though. Does anyone know what language the girl sings in?
    Where can this be listened to mate?