1. My personal favourite moment was getting to hear stay live again in person last year after waiting just over 17 years. Full band as well. That’s probably the favourite u2 moment of my life never mind decade.
  2. As I‘m from Germany, for me it’s definitely the filming of a U2 DVD in my home country
  3. That is another highlight for me actually, but from a different angle, its not my home country but a show I attended being released, or about to be released at least.
  4. The release of SOI and hearing Gloria live, A'dam 2, 2015.
  5. Definitely the Apple Event and release of SOI. I still can’t believe it happened.
  6. Playing shows in towns called Uncasville and Tulsa.
    Absolute legends.
  7. I just KNEW I'd see Glasgow2 mentioned no further than 5 posts into the thread. LOOOOOOOL
  8. Originally posted by DerBFreund:The whole Dublin 4 show in EI was magical, but for me, start of Gloria was nuts. Hearing the whole arena shout in unison 2,3,4 to a 36 years old song meant that I was witnessing one of my greatest moments ever.
    I was thinking of this as the top of the decade too But then I remembered three other moments...

These are the other 3:

#1 guessing they were about to play (the best version since 1987 of) Spanish Eyes just because I spotted a Dm chord on Edge's left hand and going absolutely nuts about it:

Spoiler (click to toggle)

#2 the whole of Amsterdam4 2015, but maybe summed up in 2 moments: hearing the one and only NLOTH song ever performed outside of the 360 Tour, and hearing the magical Bad/40 combo that nobody expected.

#3 four jets flying over Croke Park drawing an Irish flag..........

9. Reminds me of The Sex Pistols 78 American tour:

28.12.77 Leona Theatre, Pittsburgh, USA – CANCELLED
    5.1.78 Great South East Music Hall, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    6.1.78 Taliesyn Ballroom, Memphis, Tennessee, USA
    8.1.78 Randy’s Rodeo, San Antonio, Texas, USA
    9.1.78 Kingfish Club, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
    10.1.78 Longhorn Ballroom, Dallas, Texas, USA
    12.1.78 Cains Ballroom, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
    14.1.78 Winterland Ballroom, San Francisco, California, USA
  10. got to see them 2017, Dublin.