1. I remember I bought that bootleg in 2001 and played that over and over again - what a show!

2. it's you on the picture ?
    you are very pretty !

3. It's not very popular here but I like Beat On The Brat cover too.
    What's Going On from Notre Dame (South Bend) 2001 is pretty good IMHO
  4. I also really like Beat On The Brat! <3
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:What's with him having to read the lyrics to "Won't get fooled again" surely that is a song he should have known backwards after all The Who were a big influence on them
    He isn't able to get the lyrics to fucking WOWY, One, Streets or Pride right, songs he himself wrote - and songs they've played hundreds or over a thousand times live And you expect him to get right the lyrics of a song they hadn't played before? Hahaha
  6. I know he likes to improvise and change lyrics of songs which is a cardinal sin in my book ,I remember the outrage back in the early 80s when he appeared with Bob Dylan at Slane to sing "Blowin in the wind" and he didn't know the words and added his own people were rightly annoyed, who is this pompous git who thinks his updated version is better was the general consensus.
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:I know he likes to improvise and change lyrics of songs which is a cardinal sin in my book ,I remember the outrage back in the early 80s when he appeared with Bob Dylan at Slane to sing "Blowin in the wind" and he didn't know the words and added his own people were rightly annoyed, who is this pompous git who thinks his updated version is better was the general consensus.
    I’ve not heard that blowin in the wind version not that I particularly want to but I think you’re right it’s partly improvisation when he’s forgotten them and then sometimes I think he deliberately sings different lyrics. I think sometimes it actually starts of as improvisation and if he likes it he runs with it through the rest of the tour or the rest of the songs live existence perhaps in some cases.
  8. You're welcome !
    it's so unusual here to have a real face on an avatar!
    much less a pretty girl! <3
  9. My avatar is actually me.