1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    People have been doing that for a week over here, it's such a moving moment

Even though I live in the countryside with literally no one around so I can't tell for myself But I still go out at 20:00 and clap on my own haha.

[YouTube Video]
    Great stuff and good on you for joining in. It doesn’t matter who can hear you at least you know you’re showing your appreciation. We need to make it more regular over here too because the work doesn’t stop for these NHS workers or anyone really who’s making a contribution. Compared to what these people are doing a couple of minutes clapping is the least we can do.
  2. Italy had its worst day to date
  3. So sad. I find this virus is getting To me mentally. There are days that I do feel hopeless. I’ve luckily never suffered from anxiety and depression. There are so many challenges facing us right now but I do hope mental health sufferers don’t get lost in all this. If I’m getting these feelings, I can imagine how they feel.
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    So sad. I find this virus is getting To me mentally. There are days that I do feel hopeless. I’ve luckily never suffered from anxiety and depression. There are so many challenges facing us right now but I do hope mental health sufferers don’t get lost in all this. If I’m getting these feelings, I can imagine how they feel.
    Great post and keep your chin up mate. None of us are immune to the challenges we are facing just now. If people are suffering out there phone someone, either a friend or family if that helps or a professional if it’s needed, don’t sit silent and suffer. In a few months hopefully we’ll all get back to some sort of normality again and let’s really celebrate it when that happens.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    So sad. I find this virus is getting To me mentally. There are days that I do feel hopeless. I’ve luckily never suffered from anxiety and depression. There are so many challenges facing us right now but I do hope mental health sufferers don’t get lost in all this. If I’m getting these feelings, I can imagine how they feel.
    Well as awful as news has been I still remain somewhat optimistic about myself and others near my age generally. But the people who preexisting health issues and elderly are the ones I fear the most for. And of course what’s going to happen in places where this disease really spreads in will be scary.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Great post and keep your chin up mate. None of us are immune to the challenges we are facing just now. If people are suffering out there phone someone, either a friend or family if that helps or a professional if it’s needed, don’t sit silent and suffer. In a few months hopefully we’ll all get back to some sort of normality again and let’s really celebrate it when that happens.
    Great post Dean
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Thanks bro. I’m good honestly. But I appreciate that a lot