1. 'Staceys Mom' singer has passed from Coronavirius.
  2. Tonight my father in law has passed away because of this fucking virus.he was 75
    Please stay home and act responsibly
    Only this way we can fight it
    Please
  3. Sorry to hear Marco.
  4. Originally posted by Fly40:Tonight my father in law has passed away because of this fucking virus.he was 75
    Please
    Sentite condoglianze. Forza!
  5. Ah that's terrible, condolences..
  6. I'm sorry for your loss. What many of us with elderly parents fear, has just become real for you. My condolences to all.
  7. My deepest condolences Fly40.
  8. Originally posted by Fly40:Tonight my father in law has passed away because of this fucking virus.he was 75
    Please
    Sorry I’ve only just read this since it came back up on the threads. Sorry for your loss mate.
  9. Here the directions from the authorities have changed. Now everyone has to wear masks, not just doctors or people taking care of the sick.
    Today I made my own mask out of an old t-shirt (100% cotton) using this video as reference

I know the mask isn't perfect, but it will give me some extra protection when I buy groceries tomorrow. If someone has their own recipe for masks, share it here.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Here the directions from the authorities have changed. Now everyone has to wear masks, not just doctors or people taking care of the sick.
    Today I made my own mask out of an old t-shirt (100% cotton) using this video as reference

[YouTube Video]

I know the mask isn't perfect, but it will give me some extra protection when I buy groceries tomorrow. If someone has their own recipe for masks, share it here.
    Good on you Cesar anything that can help is always worth giving a go. Most of us have plenty of time at the moment anyway.
  11. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Here the directions from the authorities have changed. Now everyone has to wear masks, not just doctors or people taking care of the sick.

[YouTube Video]

It won’t protect you (wearing a cotton mask) but helps not infecting others through you. So it’s helps not spreading